On April 9th I had given a jQuery Presentation on the basics of using jQuery and how to punch up your site with some minor animations. All in all the presentation went over well and I got a lot of good questions. Since my days at UPS I’ve never been real good at creating Power Points to give my presentations. I’ve always been better at just showing, planning what I want to talk about and then just letting the presentation flow. Which can be good and bad depending on if the crowd asks questions. With that said, I did not create any Power Points slided, but since a got a good amount of emails asking me to post them, I decided to just create a screencast that covers everything we went over, answering the questions that were asked during the presentation.
Top Posts for Today
- No posts viewed yet.
Overall Top Posts
- jQuery: jqGalScroll v2.1 (Photo Gallery) (48498 views)
- Image/Photo Gallery Viewer using jQuery (34197 views)
- jQuery: jqGalViewII (Photo Gallery) (31395 views)
- PhotoXhibit (21250 views)
- jqGalViewIII (proof of concept) (20500 views)
- Benjamin Sterling Galleries: Wordpress Photo/Image Gallery Plugin for Flickr & Picasa (15534 views)
- jQuery: jqShuffle (12815 views)
- PhotoXhibit Example one (8271 views)
- jQuery: jqAlbumParser Plugin, parses out Flickr, Picasa clientside (7084 views)
- jQuery: Select what you want - part 1 (6486 views)