As you very well know by now, I have created quite a few image / photo galleries and the ultimate goal was to allow them to be as unobtrusive as possible. Well, the other day I got into a discussion with a co-worker and the questions he asked were, “How is that unobtrusive?”, referring to my gallery plugins, “The images are in list elements?” My answer to that was, “They can be styled to have each list element float and punched up a bit.” His rebuttal, “But what if styles were off also?” I hesitated for a second and he know he had won this conversation and silently walked away.
Top Posts for Today
- No posts viewed yet.
Overall Top Posts
- jQuery: jqGalScroll v2.1 (Photo Gallery) (48498 views)
- Image/Photo Gallery Viewer using jQuery (34197 views)
- jQuery: jqGalViewII (Photo Gallery) (31395 views)
- PhotoXhibit (21250 views)
- jqGalViewIII (proof of concept) (20500 views)
- Benjamin Sterling Galleries: Wordpress Photo/Image Gallery Plugin for Flickr & Picasa (15534 views)
- jQuery: jqShuffle (12815 views)
- PhotoXhibit Example one (8271 views)
- jQuery: jqAlbumParser Plugin, parses out Flickr, Picasa clientside (7084 views)
- jQuery: Select what you want - part 1 (6486 views)