The jQuery jqShuffle Plugin allows you to take a list/group of photos/paragraphs and shuffle through them. When set, it provides a flash-like photo gallery effect.
The plugin is still in development as far as extras go. Base functionality will take your list and produce a shuffle effect similiar to the way you would shuffle a stack of photos, taking the top most photo, moving it to the left and then repositioning it to the bottom of the stack.
Top Posts for Today
- No posts viewed yet.
Overall Top Posts
- jQuery: jqGalScroll v2.1 (Photo Gallery) (48498 views)
- Image/Photo Gallery Viewer using jQuery (34197 views)
- jQuery: jqGalViewII (Photo Gallery) (31395 views)
- PhotoXhibit (21250 views)
- jqGalViewIII (proof of concept) (20500 views)
- Benjamin Sterling Galleries: Wordpress Photo/Image Gallery Plugin for Flickr & Picasa (15534 views)
- jQuery: jqShuffle (12815 views)
- PhotoXhibit Example one (8271 views)
- jQuery: jqAlbumParser Plugin, parses out Flickr, Picasa clientside (7084 views)
- jQuery: Select what you want - part 1 (6486 views)