If you are anything like me, you find using the Rich Text editor for Wordpress to be a bit daunting for any number of reason. For me, it is mainly when I go to add custom code and go back to the visual editor and it just disappears. Yes I know I can go in and hack the thing to get it to appreciate my code, but really, I find that to be to much work. Besides, I found a really nice alternative, Quicktags!
Top Posts for Today
- No posts viewed yet.
Overall Top Posts
- jQuery: jqGalScroll v2.1 (Photo Gallery) (48498 views)
- Image/Photo Gallery Viewer using jQuery (34197 views)
- jQuery: jqGalViewII (Photo Gallery) (31395 views)
- PhotoXhibit (21250 views)
- jqGalViewIII (proof of concept) (20500 views)
- Benjamin Sterling Galleries: Wordpress Photo/Image Gallery Plugin for Flickr & Picasa (15534 views)
- jQuery: jqShuffle (12815 views)
- PhotoXhibit Example one (8271 views)
- jQuery: jqAlbumParser Plugin, parses out Flickr, Picasa clientside (7084 views)
- jQuery: Select what you want - part 1 (6486 views)